ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) is a process in data warehousing responsible for pulling data out of the source systems and placing it into a data warehouse. If we want to load data from flat file or from excel file to SQL Server, then we need some ETL tool like SSIS for this purpose.
Expert SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Class is a 3-day online course, aimed at providing professionals with knowledge on SQL Server Integration Services. After taking this course, user will be able to
• Design and Understand the SSIS Solutions
• Import and Export Data from and to different Sources
• Create, manage and maintain SSIS Packages
• Import and Export Data from and to different Sources using SSIS
• Use different Transformations to change the data on the fly
• Logging the progress of the SSIS package to log files or to SQL Server
• Use C# or VB.NET for some scripting purpose
• Load Data Warehouse
• Optimize SSIS Packages
The course duration is 3 days.
February 23-25, 2018